Cheap flights to South Africa:
The 'Rainbow Nation' of South Africa, one of the most diverse countries in the world, is a colourful mixture of Asian, African and European cultures which combine to create a rich blend of charming traditions and modern practices. View the spectacular city of Cape Town from the summit of Table Mountain before exploring the historical Zululand battlefields of KwaZulu-Nata or just simply relax on South Africa's beautiful beaches along the Indian Ocean. Fly to Johannesburg and explore some of the world's beat game reserves or take a flight to Cape Town and experience the rich culture of the city. Whatever you decide GoHop.ie has a range of options available to suit your needs. Below are some of the flight offers found on GoHop.ie to South Africa in the past 48 hours. For the best flight prices, you can call us on 01-2412389. Monday- Friday 09.15-5.30pm. Saturday 10.00-13.00pm.
Below are the following airlines that will fly you to South Africa:
- British Airways have flights to South Africa from Ireland via London Heathrow
- Lufthansa have offer flights from Ireland via Frankfurt
- KLM have flights from Ireland via Amsterdam to South Africa
- Air France have flights to South Africa from Ireland via Paris,
- Etihad have flights via Abu Dhabi to South Africa.
- British Airways have flights from Ireland via London Heathrow - Lufthansa have offer flights from Ireland via Frankfurt
- KLM have flights from Ireland via Amsterdam
- Air France have flights from Ireland via Paris,
- Virgin offer flights to South Africa from Ireland via London.
- Etihad have flights via Abu Dhabi.
- Emirates have flights to South Africa via Dubai.
- Turkish Airlines have flights to South Africa via Istanbul.
Be one with wildlife and take a once in a lifetime holiday to South Africa! Situated on the southern cusp of Africa, South Africa is divided into nine provinces and holds a little under 3,000km of Coastline! Contained within it is a mixture of different languages and cultures, including English and Afrikaans, which is of Dutch origin! What makes South Africa so special is its unique combination of traditions, wildlife, stunning sights and beautiful landscape! While here, you have so many different options to select from, your main problem will be trying the choose between it all! While here, you can test yourself by climbing Table Mountain in central Cape Town, which is known as being one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world, visit the incredible Lion Park in Johannesburg, where you can get up close and personal with one of the worlds most deadliest predators, here you can see all types of wild felines, giraffes, meerkats, ostrich, zebra and gazelle or indulge in a combined wine and whale watching tour in Hermanus, ideal for honeymoon couples looking to relax and take in some truly spectacular sights from land and sea! Wherever you visit in South Africa, you will develop some truly incredible memories out of it!
For the best flight offers to South Africa, please consult our website www.gohop.ie for the latest offers, or alternatively contact one of our representatives on +353 12412389!