With its colourful Maasai culture, sweeping savannahs, iconic wildlife, and white beaches, Kenya holidays are always amazing. This is quintessential Africa at its finest.
Things to Do in Kenya
- Go on safari. Come face to face with lions, leopards, elephants, rhino, hippo, giraffes, and zebra in their natural habitat and witness Africa at its finest.
- Taste some of Kenya’s delicious dishes. Indian-influenced curries, fresh seafood along the coast, and juicy tropical fruits straight from the source, Kenyan cuisine is full of flavour.
- Explore the Maasai Mara National Reserve. Discover magnificent scenery, charming wildlife and meet colourfully-clad members of the Maasai Tribe.
- Unwind on white beaches. Kenya’s coast boasts gorgeous palm-fringed beaches bordered by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and a bountiful coral reef – perfect for relaxing after a safari.
Best Time to Visit
Kenya weather varies depending on season and area. Daytime temperatures tend to remain hot all year round, usually 21° – 28°, however it can get cooler inland and in mountainous areas.
The best time to visit Kenya would be during the dry seasons which last from July to October and January to February, game viewing is also best during these times. Bird watching is best in January and February.
Take a trip around May/June for the Lake Turkana Cultural Festival. Join twelve tribes during their celebration of three days of traditional song and dance in an incredible atmosphere.
Visit from July to August, or during October, for the annual wildebeest migration. Witness 1.5 million wildebeest travel across rivers and grasslands in search of a more prosperous home – an awe-inspiring sight.
Why We Love It
“What is not to love about Kenya? The people, the weather, the animals, the luxury – an amazing place, I’m only just back and I’m already planning on going back again next year!”
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 14
- Excellent Approval Rating: 50.00%