South Africa Holidays
Lying at the southernmost tip of Africa, South Africa boasts cosmopolitan cities, iconic wildlife, beautiful beaches, and lush vineyards. South Africa holidays can be tailored to suit every traveller.
Things to Do in South Africa
- Spend a couple of days exploring Cape Town. Boasting a bustling bar scene, the historical Robbin Island, and the quirky Bolder Beach – a beach brimming with charismatic penguins, Cape Town is incredible.
- Embark on a safari. Spot African wildlife on a game drive through South Africa’s remarkable reserves. See rhino, elephants, lions, leopards, zebra and giraffes roam their own home.
- Visit South Africa’s breath-taking wine lands. Tour vineyards, enjoy wine tastings, and discover the beautiful Dutch architecture and mountainous scenery of this region.
- Shop for some tasty souvenirs. South Africa produces some of the best wine, olive oil and chutneys in the world so be sure to stock up before heading home.
Best Time to Visit
South Africa weather varies depending on season and area. The Eastern and Western Capes experience completely different weather patterns. The best time to visit the western and southern areas is from November to March, while the best time to visit the Eastern Cape is from April to September.
Wildlife watching in the Eastern Cape is best from June to October, with September and October boasting the best concentrations of wildlife. Overall South Africa holidays can be adjusted to suit any time of the year.
Take a trip to Cape Town on the 2nd January for the Kaapse Klopse. Watch the citiy transform into a sea of colour as the Cape Minstrels celebrate Tweede Nuwe Jaar by singing traditional songs while sporting colourful suits and umbrellas – it’s not to be missed!
Visit on the 27th April to celebrate Freedom Day. Commemorating the anniversary of South Africa’s constitutional democracy through military flyovers, song, dance and entertainment, Freedom Day is focused on peace and unity.
Why We Love It
“South Africa is one of my favourite holiday destinations. The wildlife is unbelievable, when I was on safari I saw all of the Big 5, it was genuinely the trip of a lifetime.”
Fabiola Portalanza, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:6
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%