Las Vegas Holidays
Where can you see Elvis, Pharaohs, Roman gladiators, and the Eiffel Tower in one day? Las Vegas! A glittering oasis of casinos and round-the-clock partying, Las Vegas holidays are designed to dazzle.
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Walk the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, and soak in the sights of colossal resorts, beckoning casinos and flashing neon lights. Or why not head out for a night of hedonistic hell-raising in Sin City?
- Visit the Bellagio Fountains to take in one of its world-famous water shows. Midnight is the best show but you should get there 15 minutes beforehand to guarantee a good view.
- Place a bet in a casino. With Luxor, Treasure Island and Caesars Palace, Las Vegas has clubs to entertain everyone from amateurs to high-rollers.
- Looking for something a little different? Take a hike through the Red Rock Canyon and discover the barren beauty of Nevada’s desert. Only 40 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon is a refreshing daytrip.
Best Time to Visit
Mar-Apr/Sep-Oct: The weather is hot all year, but you should try avoid the highest temperatures, as they can be uncomfortable. Las Vegas weather tends to be hot and dry with temperatures reaching as high as 40° during the summer months. This can make June – August an uncomfortable time to visit, however the hotel prices are often discounted.
New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas is a spectacular event. Bursting with explosive fireworks, live music and flashing neon, Las Vegas knows how to ring in the New Year, but be advised hotel prices tend to rise around this time so book early!
Visit Las Vegas during the Life is Beautiful Festival held around September / October every year. Founded in 2013, Life is Beautiful has already seen acts such as The Killers, Arctic Monkeys and The Foo Fighters perform, as well as various culinary and artist line-ups.
Another festival possibility is the legendary Burning Man held in August/September in Black Rock desert. An uncomfortable time to visit Nevada, be warned this is not for the faint-hearted.
Why We Love It
“Ah Vegas, what a city! There are endless shows to see, amazing restaurants, and also out-of-this-world hotels, even just walking around some of these is nearly a day out in itself”
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 5,416
- Excellent Approval Rating: 98.33%
Thanks so much