Los Angeles Holidays
Boasting Hollywood, Malibu, and the Sunset Strip, “Tinseltown” is the playground of the rich and famous. Brimming with world-famous beaches and attractions, Los Angeles holidays will leave you starstruck.
Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Spend your days exploring LA’s sun-soaked golden beaches and bustling boardwalks. With Long Beach, Venice, Malibu, and Santa Monica to choose from, the options are endless.
- Those interested in classic Hollywood, should visit Grauman’s Chinese Theatre where you can compare your shoe size with the likes of Marilyn Monroe or James Dean.
- Sample the “best tacos in town” at Guisados in LAX Area.
- Discover Los Angeles’ cultural side with a visit to the Getty Center and take in the sights of the beautiful gardens and priceless artwork.
Best Time to Visit
Jul-Sep: Temperatures usually stay above the 20ºC and rainy days don’t seem to exist. Los Angeles has good weather all year, however. December to January are usually the coldest months with temperatures averaging 13°.
Chinese New Year is a great time to visit Los Angeles. Visit downtown Chinatown to ring in the Eastern New Year and enjoy a craft beer while watching the Golden Dragon Parade.
Visit in March for LA’s own Festival of Colours. Based on India’s Holi Festival where attendees throw coloured powder at each other to welcome the arrival of springtime, Los Angeles’ festival is a rainbow of bright colours, music and yoga.
Visit in April for the celebrity-studded Coachella Music and Arts Festival. With past acts including Arcade Fire, Snoop Dog, and Radiohead, Coachella continues to boast an impressive line-up, although be warned it tends to be more expensive than festivals at home.
Why We Love It“Los Angeles is a fantastic city, a must-see for movie buffs like myself. I loved Universal Studios in Hollywood, great for kids and adults too!”
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 5,332
- Excellent Approval Rating: 96.33%
Thanks so much