Beaches, palm trees, and Art Deco architecture basking in continuous sunshine, Miami is gorgeous. Whether you want to party at Spring Break or cruise the Everglades, Miami holidays are always memorable.
Things to Do in Miami
- Spend a day touring South Beach. Boasting a dazzling stretch of sandy beaches, hundreds of pastel-coloured Art Deco buildings, as well as plenty of bars and cafes, South Beach is a must-see.
- Be sure to visit Little Havana, where you will find the best cigars, finest coffee, and delicious Cuban cuisine – try our favourite Cuban eatery Versailles Restaurant.
- Lounge on the world-famous Miami Beach; think swaying palm trees, soft sands and gently lapping turquoise seas.
- Leave the city behind and visit the Everglades National Park. Cruise Florida’s wetlands and encounter alligators on a boat ride through the everglades.
Best Time to Visit
Mar-May: Days are usually hot and dry, with the winter peak season beginning to wind down. Miami weather tends to remain hot and quite humid all year, so there aren't any particularly bad times to go. Summer time temperatures can reach around 30°, while winter temperatures tend to be cooler and remain in the 20s. Expect rain if you visit June to September.
Take a trip mid-March for MiaCalle Ocho, or Carnaval Miami. For ten days Little Havana is engulfed by a street party of salsa music, dancing and 1988 the world’s longest conga line!
If you’re around Miami in August, check out IFE-ILE's Afro-Cuban Dance Festival featuring Afro-Cuban music, dance, lectures and drumming workshops.
Visit in December for Art Basel, the biggest and coolest contemporary art event in the USA featuring galleries from all over the world.
Why We Love It
“I really loved holidaying in Miami. It’s a fabulous ocean front city with lots of boutique shops, perfect beaches and a crazy nightlife.”
Celien Rooney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 5,270
- Excellent Approval Rating: 99.00%