Boasting a captivating culture and world-famous attractions, Thailand is a destination for the travel bucket list. Brimming with tropical beaches, Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and buzzing bars, Thailand holidays are inspiring.
Things to Do in Thailand
- Drop by Chiang Mai. A favourite among travellers, Chiang Mai is vibrant, laidback town with an undeniable charm. It’s also a base for jungle trekking and the Elephant Nature Park – where you can feed and bathe rescued elephants.
- Shop ‘til you drop. If you’re looking for bargain markets, Chiang Mai and Bangkok are sure to impress you. Clothes, jewellery, handicrafts, knock-off brands – it’s all here!
- Sample some delicious Thai food. We love the fried banana sold on-street, or if you’d rather dine indoors, order the massaman curry alongside a Chang beer.
- Take a trip to one of the islands. Southern Thailand’s islands are brimming with impossibly perfect white beaches bordered by turquoise and emerald seas and limestone cliffs. Movie lovers should head to Koh Phi Phi and explore where The Beach was filmed.
Best Time to Visit
Thailand weather is hot and quite humid all year round with daily temperatures lingering around 30°. Rainy season runs from July to October so expect showers if travelling during this time.
Overall, the best time to visit Thailand would from November to February, when the weather is cooler and drier. Diving and snorkelling conditions are best in the south from January to April.
Visit Ko Pha Ngan around the full moon for the infamous Full Moon Party. Picture a massive rave taking place on an incredibly beautiful beach. Think neon paint, flashing lights, techno music – you’ll either love it or hate it.
Take a trip around November for Loi Krathong. At this “Festival of Lights” you will witness thousands of homemade lanterns travel down the waterways of Thailand carrying away bad luck and bringing happiness and fortune to each lantern bearer.
Why We Love It
[Jennifer] “I love Thailand, it’s such a gorgeous country and it’s so cheap. Chiang Mai was probably the highlight of my trip, it’s such a lovely chilled town. Koh Samui is also unbelievably beautiful”.
- Total Feedback:858
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%
There was a good variety of accomodation and flights for all tastes and budgets.
I would use the service in the future.
That speaks volumes for what my group think of booking
With your company, however I only marked good on survey. The reason
That I did not mark excellent is in all the bookings I have made with Gohop
At no time have I been offered a rewards voucher. Every time I book I am asked
If I want to use my voucher. What voucher?