When you daydream about beaches, the beaches of Sanur are the ones you imagine. Sanur is a laid back holiday destination, many people come here to de-stress and recharge their batteries.
Things to do in Sanur:
- Spend the day at the beach. The coastline of Sanur stretches on for 8km. This is home to some of the most beautiful beaches the world has to offer. Laze beneath the sun or swim in the turquoise blue waters, what’s not to like about a Sanur holiday?
- The Bali Seawalk is an unmissable experience during a Sanur holiday. Go under the waves with a specifically designed helmet on and freely walk along the seabed. Admire the beautiful reefs and colorful underwater world. With experienced guides supervising from above and below your safety is ensured. No diving experience or swimming skills are needed; anyone can take part.
- Visit the Bali Sharks, the Serangan Shark Island Project is a nature conservation initiative that is trying to save black and white tip reef sharks. They have developed a 10x10 nursery, which is home to over a dozen shark pups. You are given the chance to snorkel with this pups and prove that their negative reputation is not always true.
- Take part in the Bali Kite Festival. During this festival thousands of people travel to Padanggalak beach at the south of Sanur. Groups bring their giant kites ranging from a 5m-10m wingspan. The skies are specked with many different colors; it is a beautiful sight.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Jun: This is the dry season, but before the busiest peak months from July to September so it can also be cheaper. Temperatures in Sanur tend to be relatively high all year. However, some months can have a lot more rainfall than others.
During dry season, temperatures can reach up to 34ºC but humidity is a lot lower compared to the rainy season. Sanur is truly fantastic during the dry season, but don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Total Feedback: 5,267
- Excellent Approval Rating: 99.00%
Date:23rd March 2019Hotel/Flight Booking:LANZAROTE-LANZAROTE Comment:Celine was amazing to deal with . It was stress free . She quickly provided us with the options and organised the booking for us . Nothing was a hasstle for her . Will be dealing with her again for sure
Date:22nd March 2019Hotel Booking:DUBAI MARINA Comment:YES I recommend Go - Hop all the time
Date:21st March 2019Hotel/Flight Booking:PUERTO DEL CARMEN-LANZAROTE Comment:Fast and easy to select a holiday so simple to fill in the approiapte forms .the site is one I would recommend.when booking was complete I recevied my confirmation to my email .
Date:16th March 2019Hotel/Flight Booking:AMSTERDAM-AMSTERDAM Comment:Very efficfnt
Date:15th March 2019Flight Booking:HAMBURG Comment:Had a problem with entering my mobile phone number - would not take what I thought was the ordinary order of things.. Had to add 086 to the number - and it is not clear that the 0 is required. That meant it would not accept my form about 7 times. I am an frequent customer of gohop - so I stayed with it - but others might tire and go elsewhere - please check that out...