Seminyak is home to some of the most gorgeous beaches Bali has to offer. Its tranquil beauty and stunning sun sets entice many tourists. Relax on the golden sand, enjoy a spa day or get some retail therapy on your Bali holiday.
Things to do in Seminyak:
- Step into a 3D painting at the Bali Trick Art Gallery and get the perfect picture on your Seminyak holiday. This gallery is open 7 days a week and is a great day out for all ages.
- Surf the waves that Seminyak has to offer. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert there is something to suit everyone. Boards can be rented at almost every beach and there are many surf schools available.
- Dine in some of the finest restaurants in the world on your Bali holiday. Although the prices may be a bit high, many say that the value of money is excellent.
- Visit one of Seminyak’s luxurious beach clubs. You can have breakfast, lounge by the pool, sip on a cocktail or eat in one of the beach club’s fabulous restaurants. The choice is yours.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Jun: As with the rest of Bali, this would often be the cheapest time to enjoy the dry season. Seminyak tends to have good weather all year, but temperatures are at their highest between July and August.
Bali’s busiest seasons are July and August during the dry season, and it gets very busy around Christmas and Easter too. If you want to avoid the crowds, steer clear of these months.
- Total Feedback:2
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
Date:12th June 2016Flight to Denpasar Bali Comment:Just completed the initial booking online, very straightforward and easy to use.
Date:09th February 2016Flight to Denpasar Bali Comment:Good and easy website to use it.