Home to the Great Wall of China and The Forbidden City Beijing is a captivating city. It is a modern capital, rich in ancient history. Explore its historical sites and enjoy the culture of the city with a great holiday deal to Beijing courtesy of GoHop.
Things to do in Beijing:
- The Great Wall of China is unmissable, over 10 million people visit it each year. Book a holiday to Beijing to scratch visiting The Great Wall off of your bucket list.
- Visit The Forbidden City, this was the Chinese imperial palace. It is in the center of Beijing and is now the home of the Palace museum. This beautiful architecture is a must see when on a Beijing holiday.
- Discover the history of Beijing by visiting the Ming Tombs, these are a collection of mausoleums built by the emperors of the Ming Dynasty of China. It is said to be an eerie but unforgettable experience.
- Take a stroll in Jingshan Park and enjoy the incredible views of The Forbidden City. Many tourists like to take some time during their Beijing holiday to watch the sun go down at Jingshan Park.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback: 6
- Excellent Approval Rating: 50.00%