Kuala Lumpur Holidays
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, it is a busy city with six lane highways and a skyline dominated by the Petronas twin towers. It is home to some of Southeast Asia’s biggest shopping centers. Although it is a very modern city, history and culture can still be clearly seen. Mosques and temples are scattered throughout the city and lush greenery is in abundance.
Things to do in Kuala Lumpur:
- Get a closer look at the Petronas Twin Towers, an iconic landmark in Kuala Lumpur. The towers are joined together by a sky bridge which offers a spectacular view of the city. The Petronas Twin Towers are a must see while on a Kuala Lumpur holiday, they are hard to miss.
- The Menara KL tower can also provide beautiful views over this holiday destination. Even though it is now outshone by the Petronas, this is still one of the tallest structures in the world. Its viewing deck is 100m taller than the Petronas’ sky bridge, this could provide a better view of the beautiful city.
- Visit China town, it is definitely one of Malaysia’s most popular destinations. Shop for bargains in the rows and rows of colorful stalls selling food, clothing and much more. There are also many beauty parlors so you can pamper yourself after a long day of shopping.
- Discover Kuala Lumpur’s history with a trip to the Batu caves, this is a 400-million-year old limestone hill with a 100-million-year old temple built within. It is the focal point of an annual Hindu festival known as Thaipusam.
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park is a great day out for adults and kids alike. With five different areas ranging from a water park to wildlife centre, it'll take more than a day to get through it all!
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback: 17
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%
At one point I needed re-assurance about paying by a company credit card.
I called your agent who clarified everything promptly.
Overall a great experience.
Some agents forced me to pay for OPTIONALS that were clearly hidden extras and they were not optionals. I did not get this inconvenience from goHop.ie.
Anyway, I am happy to give my business to you and I will be a repeat customer.