Penang is an infusion of a modern city and a traditional city, it is similar to Shanghai in that way. With golden beaches, warm weather, picturesque streets and beautiful architecture, Penang is the perfect holiday destination. A low cost holiday to Penang, should be on everyone’s wish list.
Things to do in Penang:
- Admire the street art in Georgetown, Penang. Some of this street art can be comical and interactive. Bring your camera as you will have a number of opportunities to snap that perfect Penang holiday photograph.
- Make the trip to the Penang State Art Gallery. The ground floor is where you will find the works of local artists. While the second floor houses the permanent collection. If you are an art enthusiast, this is the place for you.
- Dance the night away in the Soju Rooms, this is a modern club with laser lights, a circular stage, bright white couches and a top of the range bar. With DJ’s and music events on every week, expect to be out until the early hours of the morning.
- Climb all 500 steps to Waterfall Hilltop Temple. This is one of the oldest Hindu temples in Penang and is certainly a must see attraction if planning a holiday to Penang.
Best time to Visit:
- Total Feedback: 5,243
- Excellent Approval Rating: 32.33%