Koh Samui Holidays
A tropical island of white beaches, tangled jungles, ancient temples and bustling bars, Koh Samui holidays make the ideal escape.
Things to Do in Koh Samui
- Lush jungle filled with waterfalls and stone figurines of Buddha, dragons and animals, the Secret Buddha Garden is like something taken straight from a fairytale.
- Visit the mummified monk in Wat Khunaram. Strangely the monk – known as Luong Pordaeng while alive – is wearing ray ban sunglasses.
- Dine on the rocks at the restaurant of the same name. Enjoy Asian cuisine under a canopy of stars at this gorgeous outdoor restaurant.
- Ang Thong Marine National Park is a nature lover’s dream. An archipelago boasting monkey-filled jungles, picturesque beaches, and emerald waters brimming with tropical fish. It is a nature lover’s dream.
Best Time to Visit
Mar-Apr: The weather will be dry, but temperatures can often go over 30°C, as this is the beginning of the hot season.
Koh Samui weather is generally hot all year round. Dry season runs December to February, hot season March to August, and rainy season from September to November. The last months of the hot season can be quite rainy so the best time to visit Koh Samui would probably be March or April – be warned, temperatures can reach into the 30s.
Take a trip in September for the Samui Jazz Festival. Featuring both Thai and international musicians in a tropical setting, this festival is perfect for lovers of jazz.
Why We Love It“Snorkelling is a must when in Koh Samui, preferably in the Ang Thong Marine National Park. The underwater life is just incredible.”
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:1
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%