A picture-perfect paradise of white beaches, tropical islands, and continuous sunshine, Krabi holidays are the perfect beach getaway.
Things to Do in Krabi
- Limestone cliffs, emerald seas, and soft sands, Railay Beach is definitely one of the best Thailand has on offer.
- Located in Koh Lanta, Why Not Bar is chilled, cool and has a reggae-like vibe. If you would rather stay on the mainland, we recommend Mr Long Bar in Ao Nang. The entertainment is more live music than fire shows, but it’s still good.
- Perfect your Thai green curry at Thai Charm Cooking School. Brush up on your culinary skills with this surprisingly fun course – they even give you a cookbook!
- Go island-hopping. With the postcard-perfect archipelagos of Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta to explore, you’ll have to see at least one island.
Best Time to Visit
Jan-Feb: Any time during the dry season of December to April would be great for beach-goers, but these months are particularly good. The man rainy season runs from May to November.
Krabi weather is generally hot all year round with average temperatures lingering between 27° and 30° and sea temperatures are generally about the same.
Visit Koh Lanta around March for the Lanta Festival. Watch Lanta Old Town explode into a celebration of colour, music and fireworks – there’s also plenty of food and drinks floating about.
Why We Love It“Krabi is a great holiday destination. The beaches are beautiful and I can’t recommend Why Not? Bar in Koh Lanta enough.”
Mary Dargan, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:1
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%