Nha Trang Holidays
Boasting white sands, world-class surfing, a shimmering coastline, and an electric nightlife, Nha Trang is Vietnam’s beautiful beach capital.
Things to do in Nha Trang
- Surf Nha Trang's famous waves. The Shack Surf School offers great rates on rental boards, beginner classes., fresh seafood and tasty drinks – it's too easy to spend a day here.
- Have lunch at Cafe Des Amis. Our favourite restaurant in Nha Trang, the setting is nothing special, but the prices are low, the staff are lovely, and the food is amazing. We recommend you try the spring rolls, they’re delicious.
- Spend an evening at the Sailing Club. Don't worry it's a bar and restaurant. Come for the weekend beach parties, stay for the delicious drinks, we saw a fire-dancer when we were there.
- Visit the Po Ngar Cham Towers. Inject some culture into your beach holiday with a trip to these beautifully crumbling ruins.
Best Time to Visit
Feb-Aug: Nha Trang weather tends to remain hot all year round, but this would be probably the most pleasant time to go. Dry season runs January to September, while rainy season is from October to early December.
Every two years the city hosts the Nha Trang Sea Festival. Usually taking place around June, this festival celebrates the beauty of Nha Trang with dancing, music, food and some truly dazzling performances.
Why We Love It"Nha Trang is probably Vietnam's best party destination. The beaches are gorgeous, the bars are plentiful, and it's a top spot for surfing".
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:4495
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%