Phan Thiet Holidays
Brimming with beautiful beaches, luxury resorts, and fresh seafood restaurants, Phan Thiet is Vietnam's beach destination for travellers who want to get off the beaten path.
Things to do in Phan Thiet
- Take a trip to Ta Cu Mountain. Take the cable car to the mountain's top to see the giant white reclining Buddha, the beautiful pagoda and get some of the best views in the area.
- A charming family-run restaurant serving fresh seafood in a tropical garden, Sunset Restaurant is Phan Thiet's hidden gem.
- Visit the Red Sand Dunes of Mui Ne. Watch the sunset over this strange desert landscape making the area glow like fire.
- Find your own secluded beach. Phan Thiet boasts an incredible coastline of gorgeous beaches, so finding a quiet spot isn't hard.
Best Time to Visit
Nov-Apr: The weather is usually dry, and temperatures of around 30°C. Phan Thiet weather tends to remain hot all year round, with distinct dry and rainy season runs from October to early December.
Take a trip around September for the Mid-Autumn Festival. Enjoy parades, lanterns and mooncake while celebrating the end of the summer harvest.
Why We Love It"Phan Thiet is a lovely beach destination. It's not that popular so it's great for going a bit off the beaten track.The views from Ta Cu Mountain are amazing, it's definitely worth the trip".
Jennifer Kearney, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:4495
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%