Boasting an iconic skyline, unbelievable shopping, and bars overflowing with craft beers, Toronto holidays are the perfect chance to explore one of Canada’s top city destinations.
Things to Do in Toronto
- An artist’s hub and one of Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhoods, Kensington Market is brimming with quirky cafes, record stores, vintage shops and underground bars.
- The largest in Canada and one of the few to host giant pandas, Toronto Zoo is the perfect family day out.
- A haven for foodies and lovers of fresh produce, St Lawrence Market offers plenty of dining opportunities.
- Located a 90 minute drive from the city, Niagara Falls is a must-do when visiting Toronto. Why not try the Journey Behind the Falls and take a lift through the actual Falls themselves?
Best Time to Visit
Sep-Oct: When the weather is fresh but still quite warm. Summers are hot and quite humid while winters – November to March – often bring snow and freezing temperatures. However, Toronto hosts a selection of festivals during both the summer and winter months so it may be worth braving the more extreme weather.
Plan your trip in late January / early February for the WinterCity Festival. Two weeks of discounts to local landmarks and the Winterlicious programme – over 150 different restaurants offering special rates on meals – there’s something for everyone.
Visit in July for the Toronto Fringe Festival. Featuring 150 stage performances of both old and new plays, visual artists, live bands, and even a beer tent, this festival is not to be missed.
Why We Love It“Toronto is great for a long city break. The obvious must-dos are Niagara Falls and the CN Tower, but I would also recommend checking out the bars in Kensington Market, Templeton’s is my favourite.”
Orla Tooher, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:6
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%