Ayia Napa Holidays
Ideal for groups and bar-hoppers, Ayia Napa is Cyprus’ party hot-spot. With historic sites, amusement and water parks, and plenty of beaches, Ayia Napa holidays are also popular with families.
Things to Do in Ayia Napa
- Spend your days lounging on Ayia Napa’s sun-drenched beaches. Nissi Beach, Landa Beach, and Makronissos Beach are our favourites.
- Take a tour of Ayia Napa Monastery. Dating back to the 16th century, this beautiful stone monastery makes a wonderfully serene contrast to the bustling main strip. History buffs should also check out the Macronissos Tombs.
- Discover Ayia Napa’s legendary nightlife. Head to Ayia Napa Square for busy bars, neon clubs, and an electric atmosphere.
- Families should visit the Parko Paliatso Fun Fair and Luna Park. With a great selection of amusements and rides, kids and adults are both bound to enjoy themselves.
Best Time to Visit
Ayia Napa weather has hot summers and mild, but rainy winters. Summer temperatures average around 26°, while winters are about 13°.
The best time to visit Ayia Napa for the nightlife would be during July or August when most of the bars and clubs are buzzing. Be warned, this is also peak season so book in advance. If you want sunshine but no crowds, then late September to October is your best bet.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback: 5,248
- Excellent Approval Rating: 99.00%
Thanks so much