Boasting gorgeous beaches and charming scenery, as well as plenty of activities and entertainment, Protaras holidays are ideal for families and couples seeking sun, sea, and sand.
Things to Do in Protaras
- Spend a day on Fig Bay, one of our top beaches in Cyprus. It’s a beautiful bay with crystal-clear seas. Be warned, it can get crowded during the summer.
- Head to the Pottery Place and try your hand at making all sorts of pottery. Kids and adults are both bound to love this fun day out.
- Hike the Konnos Nature Trail to the Church of Profitis Elias and enjoy some breath-taking scenery on route to the pretty little church.
- Have a seafood dinner at Alati by the Sea. A nice atmosphere and delicious menu, this restaurant is always a hit. However, if you’re dining with children who you might prefer the Corner Restaurant.
Best Time to Visit
Protaras weather boasts average summer temperatures of around 26°, and mild winters of about 13°.
The best time to visit Protaras is probably around late April or May, when the weather is lovely and the summer rush has yet to hit. If you’re holidaying from December to March, expect occasional rainfall.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback: 1
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%