Lying off the west coast of Greece, Corfu is the greenest of all the Ionian Islands. Surrounded by sparkling seas and brimming with golden beaches, tourist attractions, waterparks, cafes, bars, and restaurants, Corfu holidays are perfect getaway for families and adults.
Things to Do in Corfu
- Tour the Achilion Palace. Once home to Princess Elizabeth of Austria, the Achilion Palace, houses the iconic statue of Achilles as well as many more treasures in its beautiful gardens.
- Unwind on a gorgeous beach. Try our personal favourite, Paleokastritsa Beach. Situated between a number beautiful bays, Paleokastritsa offers spectacular scenery, upscale dining, and golden sands.
- Spend a day in Aqualand. Bursting with vast swimming pools, winding slides, and a soothing Jacuzzi, Aqualand is an ideal outing for the family.
- Explore the island. Rent bicycles, book a horse trek, or head out on foot, and follow a hiking trail. Corfu boasts beautiful greenery and mountainous scenery as well as gorgeous beaches.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback: 3
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%
Date:14th June 2016Hotel in Kavos Comment:Experience was excellent, fast and simple to do. Will definitly be booking here again for holidays or short breaks in the future!
Date:14th June 2016Hotel in Kavos Comment:Gohop made booking and even finding a holiday quick and easy , showed up the best options for are budget , giving value for money, I also use click and go prior to knowing of gohop but the only thing I could say is that a box that shows a date for X amount less or X amount more so your not guessing dates to be cheaper. All in all I loved your website and will be using it again .Thank you
Date:20th February 2015Hotel in Sidari Comment:Very happy dealing with Fabiola today who looked after me regarding changing my holiday arrangements , she was very pleasant and efficient, excellent customer service