Lying off the west coast of Greece, Corfu is the greenest of all the Ionian Islands. Surrounded by sparkling seas and brimming with golden beaches, tourist attractions, waterparks, cafes, bars, and restaurants, Corfu holidays are perfect getaway for families and adults.
Things to Do in Corfu
- Tour the Achilion Palace. Once home to Princess Elizabeth of Austria, the Achilion Palace, houses the iconic statue of Achilles as well as many more treasures in its beautiful gardens.
- Unwind on a gorgeous beach. Try our personal favourite, Paleokastritsa Beach. Situated between a number beautiful bays, Paleokastritsa offers spectacular scenery, upscale dining, and golden sands.
- Spend a day in Aqualand. Bursting with vast swimming pools, winding slides, and a soothing Jacuzzi, Aqualand is an ideal outing for the family.
- Explore the island. Rent bicycles, book a horse trek, or head out on foot, and follow a hiking trail. Corfu boasts beautiful greenery and mountainous scenery as well as gorgeous beaches.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback: 5,253
- Excellent Approval Rating: 99.00%
Thanks so much