Hersonissos does not shy away when it comes to pleasing the holiday crowd. There is something to keep everyone happy. This modern resort has waterparks, amazing nightlife and three beautiful beaches to offer. Choosing Hersonissos as a holiday destination will not be regretted.
Things to do in Hersonissos:
- Unwind on the beaches of Hersonissos. Laze in the sun or for the thrill seekers there is plenty of water sports and you can even go bungee jumping.
- The nightlife in Hersonissos can be wild, in fact it is one of the liveliest resorts on the island. The beachfronts are where most of the younger crowds are attracted to. With wall to wall bars and clubs many popular Dj’s headline here. Most of these clubs do not charge an entrance fee. Away from the beaches the sound of karaoke fills the streets. Many young crowds go on cheap holidays to Hersonissos purely for the nightlife.
- Scuba diving is very popular with tourists on holidays in Hersonissos. Dive into the warm water of the Mediterranean Sea and witness the beautiful marine life that awaits you.
- Visit the neighboring Malia if you want to take the nightlife up a notch. Malia is Crete’s party capital. Whenever you want your nights out to be that extra bit wild, this is the place to go.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:4504
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%