Malia is known as Crete's party capital, with its outstanding nightlife and action packed beaches it is the perfect holiday destination for party goers. However, Malia is also known for its beauty, gorgeous scenery can stretch on for miles and its historic ruins add culture to the town.
Things to do in Malia:
- Enjoy the nightlife. Malia is home to many pubs and clubs but if it’s a wild night you're looking for the strip is the place to go. Located just behind the beach, there is a huge range of pubs and clubs to choose from. With the very famous Candy Club playing host to many DJ's and popular artists, such as Example.
- Explore the beaches. There are many beaches to choose from when you are on holiday in Malia. With the golden sand and crystal clear water, each one is as gorgeous as the next. You can relax in the sun or get your adrenaline pumping with a jet ski ride.
- Discover Malia's history and visit the ruins of Malia Minoan Palace.
- Dive into some fun at the Acqua Plus Water Park, located in the nearby Hersonissos. A great day for all ages. Book your cheap holiday to Malia today with GoHop.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:4488
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%