Floating off the southeast coast of Greece, Rhodes is a sun-kissed Greek island with a twist. Brimming with ancient cities, medieval castles, golden beaches, cafes, bars, and restaurants, Rhodes holidays have something for everyone.
Things to Do in Rhodes
- Get lost in the Old Town. A walled medieval city and a legacy of the Knights of St John, the Old Town is a labyrinth of narrow streets and cobblestone alleyways with intriguing shops and magnificent sights peaking around every corner.
- Wander through the Valley of the Butterflies. Southeast of Theologos lies a nature reserve of tangled forests, streams, waterfalls, wooden bridges, and home to a myriad of butterflies.
- Be sure to visit to Lindos. A charming white-washed town, Lindos also boasts St Paul’s Beach – a picturesque beach of soft sands and crystal-clear seas – and the Acropolis of Lindos.
- Our favourite restaurant would definitely be Pegasus in Lalysos. A family-run restaurant, Pegasus offers authentic Greek cuisine in a cheer-filled atmosphere.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback:4492
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%
Date:22nd October 2016Hotel in Costa Del Sol Comment:Very good, great service, helpful, S Tully
Date:22nd October 2016Flight Booking:orlando Comment:Very helpful on the phone and easy to navigate website
Date:22nd October 2016Hotel in Algarve Comment:excellant service provided.great transport and lovely drivers. it was certainly worth paying a little bit extra to have private transport.well done everyone a no delay ,good trip.
Date:22nd October 2016Flight to Dublin Comment:Uk
Date:21st October 2016Hotel/Flight Booking:benidorm-alicante Comment:I was dealing with Jodie who was excellent it was great to be helped along the way in booking my holiday she was very efficient and pleasent and couldn't do enough to help brilliant.