Laganas has developed from a quiet fishing village into a lively resort. It is known for its vibrant nightlife, many young crowds holiday here every year. It is not just a party resort, there are many other attractions on offer such as an array of gorgeous beaches, boat trips and infamous sea turtles.
Things to do in Laganas:
- Laganas beach is only a minute’s walk from the center of the resort. The golden sand meets the turquoise blue water creating the perfect place to unwind. There will not be any water sports in order to protect the Loggerhead sea turtles.
- The glass bottom boat trip to Keri Caves is an unmissable experience while on a Laganas holiday. Witness the colorful marine life and coral reefs of the Ionian Sea.
- Hire out a small boat from the beach and enjoy a day out on Marathonisi island. This island is very secluded and many tourists enjoy visiting here during their Laganas holiday. Don’t forget to bring some food and water as there are no shops here.
- Sail to the West coast to watch the most amazing sunset the Ionian Islands have to offer. There is also a photographer on board to help you get that perfect Laganas holiday picture.
- Enjoy the nightlife, with lots of drink promotions, music and dancing it is bound to be a fun night.