Giardini Naxos Holidays
Resting on the eastern coast of Sicily, Giardini Naxos is an irresistible beach destination. Think summery days, sparking seas, and busy bars on your Giardini Naxos holidays.
Things to Do in Giardini Naxos
- Sunbathe on Giardini Naxos’ dazzling beach before taking a dip in the warm Mediterranean waters. If you’re looking for something more active, there’s also a choice of water sports available.
- Spend an afternoon browsing the shops, cafes, pizzerias, and bars of the resort’s charming beachfront – you’re bound to find something to entice you.
- Dine out at Cafe' Sikelia. Great service, cosy atmosphere, and delicious Sicilian food, this relaxed restaurant is ideal for families and couples.
- Be sure to visit the Archaeological Museum of Naxos and tour the remains of Naxos’ Neolithic Age, and Greek and Roman past.
Best Time to Visit
Giardini Naxos weather tends to experience hot summers (with temperatures reaching past 30°) and mild winters (with temperatures averaging around 13°).
The best time to visit Giardini Naxos is probably during the months of September or October when the summer rush has eased and the days are still sunny and warm.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback:1
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
I even rang your office for help, and your sales person Celine was excellent.Mary if you have any trouble doing your booking just come back to me no problem. Could not give Gohop.ie enough praise.
WIll let you know about our holiday on return.
Best of luck to your team.
I will be repeating my bookings with you.