A pretty seaside resort located on Sicily’s east coast, Letojanni is a Mediterranean paradise. With a breath-taking beach and charming restaurants, Letojanni holidays are always delightful.
Things to Do in Letojanni
- Spend your days lounging on Letojanni’s gorgeous sun-drenched sands. If you want to avoid the crowds try heading to Paradise Beach Club to take advantage of the private beach for a small fee.
- Sample a tasty pizza dinner at Carpe Diem – our favourite Italian restaurant in Letojanni. The bruschetta is also delicious.
- Check out the live music calendar at Twin Pub. Often the summer months draw crowds of locals and visitors alike to this typically Sicilian bar.
- Take a trip to nearby Taormina to explore the crumbling ruins of the Teatro Greco Romano and the beautiful Taormina Cathedral.
Best Time to Visit
Letojanni weather boasts hot dry summers with temperatures rising above 30°, and mild winters. Probably, the best time to visit Letojanni would be late September or October when you can avoid the heavy summer crowds.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback:1
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
I even rang your office for help, and your sales person Celine was excellent.Mary if you have any trouble doing your booking just come back to me no problem. Could not give Gohop.ie enough praise.
WIll let you know about our holiday on return.
Best of luck to your team.
I will be repeating my bookings with you.