Located in Malta’s north, Mellieha boasts beautiful beaches, charming restaurants, and plenty of tourist attractions – perfect for families and couples.
Things to Do in Mellieha
- Unwind on Mellieha’s top beaches. Mellieha Beach and Paradise Bay are both gorgeous, however if you’re hoping to avoid the crowds we recommend Armier Bay Beach.
- Drop by Popeye’s Village. One of Malta’s most photogenic towns, Popeye Village is home to an amusement park that both kids and adults will love.
- Visit St Agatha's Tower (The Red Tower) for one of the best views of the area and a lesson in the island’s history.
- Take a trip to Gozo and Comino. Mellieha’s prime location makes visiting the picturesque Azure Window and Blue Lagoon very simple.
Best Time to Visit
Mellieha weather boasts hot summers and mild winters like the rest of the country. September and October is probably the best time to visit Mellieha.
Why We Love It
[GoHop Team] “Mellieha is a lovely resort for anyone looking to stay near a beach. The Parish Church is very beautiful and worth a visit.”
- Total Feedback:2
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%