St. Julians Holidays
St. Julian’s Holidays
Lying along the east coast and boasting a buzzing nightlife, St. Julian’s is ideal for groups seeking a resort in Malta with plenty of excitement.
Things to Do in St. Julian’s
- Laze on a sun-drenched beach. St. Julian’s boasts some pretty coves such as St. George’s Bay, however if you want to see a truly Instagram-worthy beach, take a cruise to Gozo.
- Sample Malta’s best gelato at Gelateria Figo – the chocolate crepes are delicious too.
- Go bar-hopping in Paceville. The club capital of Malta, Paceville has been described as a miniature Magaluf.
- Take a trip to Valletta. Explore the cobbled alleyways, morning street market, and watch the mid-day cannon fire at the Saluting Battery.
Best Time to Visit
St. Julian’s weather is very similar to rest of the island. Summers temperatures can reach above 30°, while winter temperatures rarely drop below 10° (usually averaging at about 13°).
Generally speaking, late April and May are a lovely time to visit.
Why We Love It
[GoHop Team] “St. Julian’s is probably the liveliest resort in Malta. If you’re heading out for the night, be sure to check out the club scene in Paceville. A trip to Valletta is also a must.”
- Total Feedback: 8
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%