St. Paul's Bay
St. Paul’s Bay Holidays
Located in Malta’s northeast, St. Paul’s Bay is an ideal starting point for exploring the island. With plenty of sun-soaked beaches and sparkling seas, St Paul’s Bay holidays are great for families and couples.
Things to Do in St. Paul’s Bay
- Spend some time on Malta’s beautiful beaches. Golden Sands Beach is our favourite beach in the area and ideal for families, although it can get crowded during the summer months.
- Climb to the top of St. Paul’s Bay Wignacourt Tower to get some amazing views of the bay.
- Indulge your sweet tooth at the Donut Factory. We recommend the caramel-filled donut and the peanut butter cookie. If you would rather a romantic dinner try the 1930’s Carpentry Wine Bar – it has a lovely atmosphere.
- Take a day trip to Malta’s medieval capital, Mdina. Known as the “Sleeping City”, the walled city of Mdina is brimming with beautiful architecture and lovely to tour on a sunny day.
Best Time to Visit
St. Paul’s Bay weather has the hot summers and mild winters typical of Malta.
The best time to visit St. Paul’s Bay would probably be May or early June, when the weather is comfortably hot (around 19°) and dry. Expect the occasional rainy day if visiting from October to March.
Why We Love It
“St. Paul’s Bay is a great resort area for families and couples. There’s some nice beaches and restaurants around and lots of excursions. I would definitely recommend a trip to Valletta.”
- Total Feedback:2
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%