Albufeira lies in the central Algarve region of Portugal. It is referred to as one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Algarve. This comes as no shock to people who have been here. Albufeira has it all; Sunshine, beaches, turquoise blue waters and a countless number of activities to occupy all ages.
Things to do in Albufeira:
- Aqualand Algarve is a very popular leisure destination in Albufeira. Whether its thrills and spills you are looking for or some time to relax, there is something for everyone. It wouldn’t be an Albufeira holiday without a trip to Aqualand Algarve.
- Dolphin watching can be an incredible experience for both children and adults alike. Everyone loves to see the dolphins happy and healthy in their natural habitat - the open sea.
- Luso Aventura Albufeira, is an adventure park. Challenge yourself and take on zip lining, high rise circuits and paintballing. After all, you can’t spend your whole holiday in Albufeira relaxing.
- Visit the beautiful beach, Praia da Falesia and admire the breath taking scenery of the golden sand, crystal waters and surrounding cliffs. It is known as a very clean beach which is great for families.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:125
- Excellent Approval Rating:99%
Within minutes i was booked and had my paperwork emailed to me .