Alvor is becoming an increasingly popular holiday destination. Located on the coast of Portugal, it is a village full of history. With live music flooding out onto the narrow streets, gorgeous restaurants scattered all over and its beautiful landscape, why wouldn’t someone book a cheap holiday to Alvor?
Things to do in Alvor:
- Dive into some fun at the nearby Aqualand Algarve Waterpark. With rides for the little ones and white knuckle rides for the others, a trip to Aqualand on your Alvor holiday would please the whole family.
- Explore the many beaches Alvor has to offer, laze in the sun, swim in the ocean or surf the waves of Meia Praia beach, which is very popular with surf enthusiasts at peak hours.
- Take part in some of the famous festivals the Algarve has to offer. For example, Carnival, which arrives in late February/ early March celebrating the beginning of lent. This festival lasts for a week, the streets are filled with colorful parades and parties leading up to the main event on Mardi Gras. Experience the culture of Portugal and take part in a festival of your choice on your Alvor holiday.
- Enjoy the nightlife Alvor has to offer. There is plenty of evening entertainment for families, couple and groups alike, regardless of age. Whether it’s a wild night or a quiet cocktail, an Alvor holiday has something for everyone.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback: 311
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.00%