As Costa Blanca's biggest resort, Benidorm is loaded with beaches and bars. From its hectic waterparks to its wild nightlife, Benidorm holidays are great for families and groups alike.
Things to Do in Benidorm
- Spend an afternoon at Terra Mitica, Spain’s largest theme park. Filled with gravity-defying rides and rollercoasters, Terra Mitica was designed for adrenaline addicts.
- Stroll around the Old Town. Picture chequered tiles, whitewashed buildings and fresh fruit markets. Head to Tapas Alley for tasty tapas bars galore.
- Top up your tan on Levante Beach. A stretch of well-maintained golden sands lined with bars, cafes and restaurants, Levante is Benidorm’s best beach.
- Head out for a night of drinking and dancing. Our top bars would be Secret Fountain Rooftop Bar, Intimate Bar, Rock and Roll Bar, and Bar 69. Or you could always take in a show at Morgan’s Bar or Benidorm Palace?
Best Time to Visit
Benidorm weather experiences hot summers and mild winters. The best time to visit Benidorm would probably be from May to September with temperatures averaging between 18 and 25°, although July and August is also peak season.
September and October tend to experience the most rainfall with an average of 8-9 rainy days each month.
Music fans should plan their Benidorm holidays around late July for the Benidorm Low Cost Festival. This unbelievably cheap Indie festival has featured past acts such as Belle and Sebastian, the Libertines, and Kasabian.
Why We Love It“Benidorm is a great beach destination. It's fantastic for groups looking for somewhere filled with bars and beaches, but it's still very pretty around the Old Town area.”
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 5,304
- Excellent Approval Rating: 99.00%
Thanks so much