Costa Blanca Holidays
A long strip of pale gold sands and sun-soaked resorts, Costa Blanca is one of Spain’s top holiday destinations. With bustling Benidorm and charming Alicante, Costa Blanca holidays have something for everyone.
Things to Do in Costa Blanca
- Explore the “White Coast’s” blonde beaches. With Granadella in Javea, Fossa in Calpe, Levante in Benidorm, and Guardamar in Alicante, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your favourite.
- Spend a night out in Benidorm. Whether you want to sip pints at the Bar 69, or sing karaoke at Morgan’s Bar, Benidorm will have a bar for you.
- Visit the Algar Waterfalls. Located about 10 kilometres from Albir, these unspoilt natural beauties are a must see on your Costa Blanca holidays. Imagine crystal waterfalls and emerald pools surrounded by forest-clad mountains.
- Take a tour of Alicante. Santa Barbara Castle, Explanada de Espana, Rambla Mendez Nunez, and the Museum of Modern Art, are our top picks.
Best Time to Visit
Costa Blanca weather has hot summers and mild winters. Summer temperatures tend to linger around 25-29°, while winters bring temperatures averaging between 11 and 16°. Rainy days are uncommon, and November is the wettest month with an average of 6 rainy days.
The best time to visit Costa Blanca is probably late April to early June, when the weather is warm, sunny and dry, and there are fewer crowds on the beaches.
Visit on the night of the 5th of January for the Three Kings. Watch excited children line the city streets in anticipation of the three kings' arrival. It's the ideal family festival.
History buffs should visit Alcoy in April to watch the battle re-enactments between the Christians and Moors. Think muskets, drums, and trumpets – this is renowned as one of the best battle re-enactments in the world.
For beachside bonfires and firework displays, head to Alicante on the 23rd of June for San Juan's Eve.
Why We Love It“Costa Blanca is one of Spain's top beach destinations, the coast has some of the nicest beaches in the country. The inland is gorgeous too, I would recommend doing the Algar Waterfalls, they're fabulous!”
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:9
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%