Estepona is the perfect family holiday destination. Good weather is almost guaranteed here and it is less busy than other popular resorts in the Costa del Sol. Despite the massive increase in tourism to the resort, Estepona has maintained its Spanish character and charm.
Things to do in Estepona:
- Visit Puerto Estepona during your holiday in the Costa del Sol. Here you can hire jet skis, sailing dingies or you can even rent a yacht and go sailing for the day.
- If you are a fan of golf, the Costa del Sol is home to over 30 beautiful golf courses. With year round sunshine, Estepona is the perfect location for a golfing holiday.
- A trip to Selwo Adventure Safari Park is a must on an Estepona holiday. Get on board a camouflaged truck and explore the 100-hectare Safari park. Watch out for Lions, tigers, elephants and much more. There is also a petting zoo and gift shop for the little ones. It is a great day out for all ages.
- Visit La Rada beach, this beach is famous for its watersports. The watersports center offers kayaking, jet skiing and even scuba diving courses for beginners. If you had planned a relaxing Estepona holiday, don’t worry, there are many shops and bars along the promenade and hundreds of sun loungers available to rent on the shore.
Best time to visit Estepona:
- Total Feedback:38
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%