Costa Del Sol
Costa Del Sol Holidays
Boasting golden sands, sparkling seas, and whitewashed towns, Costa Del Sol is a haven along the southern coast of Spain. Costa Del Sol holidays are ideal for anyone seeking a sun-drenched escape.
Things to Do in Costa Del Sol
- Fans of soft white sand should head to Playa Los Lances in Tarifa, while anyone after bars and live music should try Carvajal in Fuengirola. We also love Papagayo Beach in Nerja.
- Tour the Picasso Museum in the Old Town of Malaga. Housed in a 16th Century palace, these galleries are lined with paintings, ceramics, sculptures, and sketches, by the artist himself.
- Visit the Nerja Caves where you’ll find beautifully lit stalactites, gorgeous grottos, and evidence of pre-historic human habitation.
- Take a trip to Tivoli World in Benalmadena. Featuring a Wild West show, flamenco dancing, rollercoasters, and fair rides, this amusement park is a favourite with families.
Best Time to Visit
Sep-Oct: The weather is warm with temperatures around 21°C, but it's outside the busy peak season of June to August. It's pretty mild all year though, so any time of year can be a good time to go. Even in November and December, temperatures can stay around 14°C.
Visit mid-August for the Malaga Fair. Watch as the city streets of Malaga become a festival of live music, theatre, and tasty tapas for ten days.
Wine lovers should head to Competa on the 15th of August for Wine Night – think grape-stomping, music, and lots of wine.
Why We Love It“Costa Del Sol is great for a beach getaway. I would recommend doing a day or two in Malaga rather than just by-passing the city on the way to a resort. The Old Town is very pretty – great for couples and families.”
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:38
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%