Located in the midst of the Costa Del Sol, Malaga is rich in authentic Spanish culture and traditions. It has endless attractions and activities to offer, for any age group. It is becoming an increasingly popular holiday destination for many Irish tourists.
Things to do in Malaga:
- Visit the Gibralfaro Castle, which dates back to the 14th century. Enjoy the beautiful scenery from its viewpoint. To make it even more appealing, admission is free after 2pm.
- Take a trip to the Pablo Picasso Museum during your holiday in Malaga, this is a must as Picasso was born in Malaga. In the museum you can view more than 200 of his paintings.
- Experience the nightlife, 24-hour square in Benalmadena is popular among the younger crowds. Many pubs and clubs are open for business and can be very busy during the summer months.
- A Malaga holiday means lot of amazing food. Delicious seafood can be found along the restaurants on the beach fronts as well as many other popular dishes.
- Book your cheap holiday to Malaga and have lots of family fun in the waterparks, aquariums, crocodile parks, zoo’s and many other attractions.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Jun: The best time if you are looking for a quiet holiday as Malaga won’t be as busy, but the average temperature is still hanging around 20°C. It can be a great time to save money too as the demand won't be as high as July and August.
Although Malaga is generally sunny throughout the year due to its Mediterranean climate, July and August would be the most popular months for tourists. If you're looking to hit the bars and clubs, this would be the time to do it.It's ideal for sunbathing too, as temperatures can often hit 30°C.