Torremolinos is one of the most popular holiday resorts in the Costa del Sol. It is the perfect blend of a traditional fishing village and modern city. This holiday destination is home to several gorgeous beaches, leisure facilities, delicious food and much more. There is something for everyone on a Torremolinos holiday.
Things to do in Torremolinos:
- Party the night away on your Torremolinos holiday. There are many pubs and clubs on offer. With impressive light shows, pumping music and many drink promotions it is bound to be a good night.
- Get your Spanish holiday souvenir at Calle san Miguel. Whether you’re looking for an ‘I heart Torremolinos’ t-shirt, a Spanish flag or even a flamenco doll, Calle san Miguel has it all.
- Unwind on Bajondillo beach, laze beneath the sun, take part in some water sports or stroll along the promenade, the choice is yours.
- A day trip to Aqualand is a must on a Torremolinos holiday. Dive into some fun in the pool, on the slides or on the mini golf course.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:38
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%