Caleta Del Fuste Holidays
Located on the gorgeous island of Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste has a very laid back and tranquil atmosphere. With its golden beaches and calm waters, it is the perfect holiday destination for anyone who needs to escape the everyday stresses of life.
Things to do in Caleta del Fuste:
- Dive into some fun at Baku Water Park. This attraction is a must when on a Caleta de Fuste family holiday. The water park is only a 40-minute drive away and is a great day out for all the family.
- Caleta de Fuste has many bars and restaurants on offer. Try some of the mouth-watering dishes and enjoy a quiet drink.
- Relax on Castillo beach. This beach is man-made; it gently slopes into the sea. The beach is protected by a harbour so the sea is never rough. Forget about any worries on your Caleta de Fuste holiday and enjoy the tranquillity.
- Explore the underwater world of Fuerteventura, visit the harbour and witness the colourful marine life on a semi-submerged submarine trip. This is a great activity to do for all ages when on holiday in Caleta de Fuste.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback: 24
- Excellent Approval Rating: 32.00%
That speaks volumes for what my group think of booking
With your company, however I only marked good on survey. The reason
That I did not mark excellent is in all the bookings I have made with Gohop
At no time have I been offered a rewards voucher. Every time I book I am asked
If I want to use my voucher. What voucher?