Located on the north of the island, Corralejo is the most popular holiday destination in Fuerteventura. The town is a mix of traditional and modern cultures. The resort is surrounded by desert-like sand hills which make for beautiful scenery. There are many attractions to suit all ages on a Corralejo holiday.
Things to do in Corralejo:
- Visit Timanfaya National Park, which is home to over 100 volcanoes. Feel the heat under your feet as you follow the guided tour. There are many geysers to witness and a lake which has turned green due to oxidation from the surrounding rocks. A trip to Timanfaya National Park is unmissable on a Corralejo holiday.
- Surf the waves of Cotillo beach. Aloha surf school can pick you up from your hotel and bring you to the beach with the best surfing conditions on the day. Here they will firstly teach you about water safety and more. By the end of the day you should be catching your first wave.
- Take part in the Corralejo Carnival celebrations. This week long festival is similar to Rio Carnival. Brightly coloured costumes and floats flood the streets while Samba bands provide the perfect music. This is an amazing celebration to be a part of while on holiday in Corralejo. After the final parade on Saturday, the whole town throws a street party that you don’t want to miss.
- Discover the beautiful underwater world Corralejo has to offer. Take a scuba diving course and get the chance to swim with colourful fish or if you’re lucky you may even spot a ray or gentle angel shark.
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:7
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
That speaks volumes for what my group think of booking
With your company, however I only marked good on survey. The reason
That I did not mark excellent is in all the bookings I have made with Gohop
At no time have I been offered a rewards voucher. Every time I book I am asked
If I want to use my voucher. What voucher?