With the exciting Oasis Park, world-famous surfing, sun-soaked beaches, and a truly laid back atmosphere, Fuerteventura holidays are ideal for families, couples and groups.
Things to Do in Fuerteventura
- Soft sands, warm sparkling seas, and a dazzling backdrop of volcanic rock, you’ll soon discover why Fuerteventura's beaches are renowned as being some of the finest in Europe.
- Boasting some of the best surf breaks in the world, Fuerteventura is a surf mecca. Surfers should check out the northern coast, particularly near Corralejo, while wind surfers should head to Jandia in the south.
- Fuerteventura goats’ cheese is recognised as some of the best in Europe, so be sure to try some with freshly baked bread, tomatoes and garlic dip.
- A small zoo boasting various animals, camel safaris, seal lion encounters, lemur encounters and botanical gardens, Oasis Park is an ideal outing for families.
Best Time to Visit
Apr-Jun: The weather is gorgeous and the summer rush has yet to hit the island. Another great time for Fuerteventura holidays is the month of September. Temperatures very rarely go below 17°C though, so it's a good destination at any time of year.
Surfing holidays to Fuerteventura should be taken in Autumn/Winter when the swells are massive. Be warned, certain surf spots are not for beginners!
Why We Love It
“I loved Fuerteventura. The stretch of sand dunes in Caleta Del Fuste is my favourite place on the island. Corralejo offers incredible windsurfing and you can even take a boat across to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote, it’s very enjoyable and only takes 20 minutes”.
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:7
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
That speaks volumes for what my group think of booking
With your company, however I only marked good on survey. The reason
That I did not mark excellent is in all the bookings I have made with Gohop
At no time have I been offered a rewards voucher. Every time I book I am asked
If I want to use my voucher. What voucher?