Gran Canaria Holidays
Drifting of the coast of Africa, Gran Canaria was designed for sun-worshipers. From its white-washed villages to its wild resorts, Gran Canaria holidays make fantastic escapes.
Things to Do in Gran Canaria
- Lounge on soft sands. Boasting stretches of pale gold sands, sparkling blue-green seas, and towering palm trees, Gran Canaria beaches look like they are straight off a postcard.
- Hike to Roque Nublo. Trekking in Gran Canaria should not be overlooked as the island has some gorgeous scenery. Follow the scenic trail to Roque Nublo. It’s not very difficult, just wear proper footwear.
- Be sure to visit Arucas the “Pearl of Gran Canaria”. Marvel at the neo-Gothic architecture of the Church of San Juan Bautista, tour the rum distillery and wander the lush botanical gardens.
- Party ‘til dawn. Spend a sleepless night – or week – in the non-stop neon resort of Playa del Ingles, or if you’re looking for a quieter contender try neighbouring Maspalomas.
Best Time to Visit
May-Nov: Temperatures linger around the mid-late 20s, with the peak season hitting around July or August. There aren't many cold days in Gran Canaria though, so holidays are great for any time of year.
Take part in a mass-scale water fight at the Lomo Magullo Traida del Agua. Taking place every August 11th in Lomo Magullo, this festival is a great way to cool down in the heat.
Why We Love It“I stayed in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria before and I absolutely loved it. The beaches are gorgeous, the marina is perfect for an evening stroll, and the local restaurants are superb!”
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback:12
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
There was a good variety of accomodation and flights for all tastes and budgets.
I would use the service in the future.