Drifting off the west coast of Spain, Ibiza is an island of beautiful beaches, pretty towns, and nonstop partying. With upmarket restaurants and a glittering nightlife Ibiza holidays are not just for students anymore.
Things to Do in Ibiza
- Go for an evening stroll around the Old Town. The whitewashed buildings of Dalt Vila look gorgeous when lit up in the evenings. Lined with bars, cafes, and boutiques, this is also the centre of Ibiza’s legendary nightlife.
- Shop for bargains at the hippie market in Es Cana. Held on Saturdays, you’re sure to find stalls overflowing with leather bags, bangles, tie-dyed t-shirts, pipes here.
- Discover Ibiza’s famous club scene. Our top clubs are Sankey’s, Space, and Pacha – be warned drinks in Pacha are quite pricey! For pre-clubbing cocktails try the Bora Bora Beach Club, or visit the Experimental Beach Club for a chic setting and craft cocktails.
- Head to a drum circle on Las Benirras Beach. At sunset every Sunday local hippies hold a massive drumming season on a beach – it’s just as fun as it sounds.
Best Time to Visit
Apr-May: Sunny weather without the bigger crowds. However if you are looking for a party holiday, the summer months are ideal, with bars and clubs in full swing.
Visit Ibiza on the 15th of August for a night of spectacular fireworks celebrating the Ascension of the Virgin Saint of Paloma.
Music festival lovers should check out the famous Ibiza Rocks in late August. Featuring past indie artists such as Arctic Monkeys and Florence & the Machine, Ibiza Rocks is always a hit.
Why We Love It“Ibiza is amazing. The beaches, the nightlife, and the restaurants – they’re all great. There’s also a lot of historic buildings like Ibiza Palace so it’s not just for bar-hopping groups.”
Sinead McGrane, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 5,303
- Excellent Approval Rating: 94.33%