Boasting picture-perfect beaches, beautiful volcanic landscape, exhilarating water parks, and charming museums, holidays to Lanzarote are ideal for families and adults alike.
Things to Do in Lanzarote
- Be sure to visit Timanfaya National Park. Discover Lanzarote’s surreal lunar landscape of volcanoes, hot springs and salt pans on either a coach tour or a trek through Timanfaya.
- Unwind on sun-soaked sands. The gorgeous Lanzarote weather ensures the island’s beaches are always perfect for sunbathing. Visit our favourite beach Playa de Papagayo, for emerald seas, gold sands and a volcanic rock backdrop.
- Visit the Aqualava Waterpark in Yaiza. Packed with heated pools, slides, and sun loungers, this waterpark makes an ideal outing for families.
- Admire the art and architecture of Cesar Manrique. Drop by the Cesar Manrique Foundation located in the artist’s old house – which is built out of bubbles of volcanic rock – in Costa Teguise. A must-do for lovers of art, architecture or the 1960s.
Best Time to Visit
Lanzarote weather is consistently sunny and warm with an average annual temperature of 22°. March to October sees a vast amount of sunshine making this the best time for your holidays to Lanzarote.
Weather tends to be coolest in January when temperatures average around 17°. July is the hottest month although temperatures rarely reach the 30s. Generally speaking, holidays to Lanzarote can be enjoyed any time of the year.
Take a trip around the 23rd of June to celebrate San Juan’s Eve. This Spanish festival marks the summer solstice through beach bonfires and fireworks, and should not be missed.
Why We Love It
- Total Feedback:36
- Excellent Approval Rating:97%
One negative : when final booking the system showed that the booking was unsuccessful
This was rectified by email and phone shortly afterwards so it was a negative well dealt with