Lying on the north coast of Majorca, Alcudia is a particularly popular family resort. The beautiful historic town and numerous day trips combined with the resort's water park ensure that there is something for everyone. It is the 8km stretch of white sandy beach however that is Alcudia's primary attraction, with water-sports on offer to keep the entire family entertained throughout your trip.
Things to do in Alcudia:
- Unwind on Alcudia beach, a beach that is constantly complimented on its cleanliness, golden sand, crystal clear water and stunning views.
- Visit the old town of Alcudia, this is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Old town Alcudia is a perfectly restored walled city on the site of an ancient Roman settlement. This old town is a must see location on your Alcudia holiday. It is a beautiful place with rows and rows of narrow streets steeped in history. Old town Alcudia gives tourists an authentic Mallorcan experience.
- Learn more about this holiday destinations history and visit the roman remains of Pollentia. Pollentia was founded in 123 BC and it was considered the most important city in the Balearics during Roman times. There is also a museum which stores many artefacts that were discovered on this very site. The museum entry fee is only €3, so not only are you getting a low cost holiday but many of the attractions in Alcudia are very affordable.
- A holiday to Alcudia is not complete without a visit to Hidropark. Dive into some fun with the whole family. Enjoy the water slides, choice of pools or just simply relax on the sun loungers.
Best time to visit:
Apr-Jun: Temperatures would usually be around 20°C. There's a lot to do outdoors in Alcudia, and the milder weather can make things easier to handle for most people. This would make all the walking and sightseeing to do a lot easier. The town would also be a lot quieter at this time of year as peak season has not yet begun.
- Total Feedback:23
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
Date:12th October 2016Flight to Palma Comment:Need to get ye to request balcony ( paid €10 each extra) now I have send ye email to request same..this I am finding difficult to do..as I am not great with iPad .would be way easier if you could do it when I called to request same, Regards,Margaret
Date:08th September 2016Flight to Palma Comment:Good value great selection
Date:30th August 2016Flight to Palma Comment:Feline most helpful.
Date:26th August 2016Flight to Palma Comment:As always Mary Dargan's support was friendly, professional and delivered with remarkable ease and speed.
Date:29th July 2016Flight to Palma Comment:I found the experience quick and easy and very good value.