Playa de las Americas
Playa de las Americas is known as the party capital of Tenerife. With many bars, clubs and pubs available, young crowds flock here every summer. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy a dip in the ocean and party the night away on your holiday to Playa de las Americas.a
Things to do in Playa de las Americas:
- Go on a boat trip and try to spot some whales and dolphins in their natural habitat.
- If you want to get your adrenaline pumping on your Playa de las Americas holiday, rent a jet ski and ride the waves of Troya beach. Another option that might be more suitable for kids would be parasailing.
- Of course, experiencing the nightlife of Veronica's Strip is a must. Party the night away and make some great memories. Plenty of pubs and clubs regularly have fantastic special offers on drinks; don't say we didn't warn you!
- The more adventurous holidaymakers could get a bus to Mount Teide volcano, the highest mountain in Spain. A bus operates from nearby Los Christianos and back, giving you plenty of time to take in the views from Teide National Park.
- Siam Park (winner of TripAdvisor's Best Water park in the world 2016) is located in nearby Adeje. Known for the incredible water slides that like the iconic Volcano, our own favourite would have to be the Tower of Power..
Best time to visit:
- Total Feedback:7
- Excellent Approval Rating:100%
Thank you Gohop.