Lying along the country’s west coast, Kusadasi is one of Turkey’s top beach destinations. Think sun-drenched beaches, ancient ruins, and a glittering nightlife on your Kusadasi holidays.
Things to Do in Kusadasi
- Explore the nearby ancient wonders. Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis, and the House of the Virgin Mary are our top picks, and they’re all close together!
- Have lunch like a local at Avlu. Authentic Turkish cuisine, good wine, and great service, all for a very reasonable price, Avlu is our favourite eatery in Kusadasi.
- Discover Kusadasi’s famous sun-soaked sands. Ladies’ Beach and Long Beach are our two favourites, both of which offer a selection of water sports.
- Embrace the culture at a traditional Turkish Night in old Caravanserai. Held every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, these nights are filled with music, folk dancing, and belly dancing. Beer and wine is included in the ticket price.
Best Time to Visit
Apr-Oct: If you’re planning on taking advantage of the area’s beautiful beaches, this would be the best time for your Kusadasi holidays. However be warned, June to August is peak season so expect crowds.
Kusadasi weather boasts hot, dry summers with an average temperature of about 26°. Winters are usually cooler with average temperatures of around 10° and the occasional rainy day.
Why We Love It“Kusadasi is one of our most popular beach resorts in Turkey, probably because there are beaches right beside the town. There’s so much to do, so it’s great for families, couples and groups.”
Jodie Geoghegan, Sales Executive
- Total Feedback: 11
- Excellent Approval Rating: 33.33%
This is our first time using gohop but would definitely use them again had a bad experience last year with someone else afew hours after we booked we got an email saying the holiday had gone up and would never use them again.
Will recommend gohop to all my friends and family hopefully the rest of your staff are as pleasant and helpful as the girl we had (cant remember her name)