Abu Dhabi & Dubai Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit Ferrari World in Yas Island and take on the world's fastest roller coaster Formula Rossa.
- Admire Emirates Palace a luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi that is considered a landmark. It offers luxury hospitality like no other any many argue that is should be a 7-star hotel.
- Visit Burj Khalifa in Dubai and take in the spectacular views from the tallest building in the world.
- Dive into some fun on your Abu Dhabi and Dubai honeymoon by spending a day at the Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- City tour of Abu Dhabi
- Hop On Hop off bus ticket for Dubai
- Hotel transfers
- Travel insurance
- Dubai City Tax AED25 per night
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary
Jennifer - 'Abu Dhabi offers excellent white sand beaches, while being close to the desert means you can try camel riding, dune bashing and desert safaris. With a long and fascinating history, there are plenty of museums, or you can simply soak up the Arabian atmosphere in the bustling souks and sheesha cafes.'
'I have been to Dubai 5 times now and have never gotten bored of it. There is an endless list of activities including excellent shopping, desert safari’s and an indoor real snow ski slope. The Dubai Mall is the biggest mall in the world and has to be seen to be believed. My favourite part about Dubai is the customer service, I felt like Royalty during my stay. There is something for everyone in Dubai from those on a tight budget to anyone who would like to splurge a bit!'