Abu Dhabi & Dubai Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit Ferrari World in Yas Island and take on the world's fastest roller coaster Formula Rossa.
- Admire Emirates Palace a luxury hotel in Abu Dhabi that is considered a landmark. It offers luxury hospitality like no other any many argue that is should be a 7-star hotel.
- Visit Burj Khalifa in Dubai and take in the spectacular views from the tallest building in the world.
- Dive into some fun on your Abu Dhabi and Dubai honeymoon by spending a day at the Wild Wadi Water Park.
Best time to visit
Nov-Mar: The weather in both Abu Dhabi and Dubai is hot all year, but you avoid the most extreme temperatures if you travel during the winter. A lot of people choose to do the same though, so be prepared to book as early as possible.
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi to Dubai
- City tour of Abu Dhabi
- Hop On Hop off bus ticket for Dubai
- Hotel transfers
- Travel insurance
- Dubai City Tax AED25 per night
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary
Jennifer - 'Abu Dhabi offers excellent white sand beaches, while being so close to the desert means you can have a go at riding a camel, which I'd definitely recommend. As for Dubai, I've been there 5 times now and haven't gotten bored of it. In one day you could shop in the world's largest mall, hit the slopes with some indoor skiing, and head out on a desert safari.'