All-Inclusive Aruba Honeymoon
Things to do:
- The Casino at the Hyatt Regency in Aruba is a popular attraction. Test your luck on the slot machines, gaming tables or video poker machines.
- Eagle beach is the closest you can get to paradise. This sugar-white sand stretches on for 2-kilometres and is dotted with divi-divi trees.
- Be overwhelmed with cuteness by visiting the Donkey Sanctuary on your Aruba honeymoon. This is a non-profit organisation that focuses on the care of the islands donkeys.
- Witness Aruba's wildlife in Arikok National Park, this park is home to parakeets, lizards, donkeys, iguanas and much more.
Best time to visit:
- 1 x checked in bag per person
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite, All Inclusive
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities at client’s discretion