All-inclusive Dominican Republic Honeymoon
Things to do
- Once you step into the city of Santo Domingo, you’ll get to experience the authentic Dominican way of life. Bachata and merengue can be heard blasting from bars and dance clubs, and the markets come alive with vendors haggling their wares.
- The famous beaches of Punta Cana are right at your doorstep, and Bavaro beach would be one of our top picks for honeymooners. There are plenty of different things to do in the area, including Manati Park, but the warm, clear waters at the beach are great for a casual swim.
- La Romana on the Caribbean south coast of the Dominican Republic is worth making a trip out to. Great food, pristine beaches with white sand, and the popular Catalina Island just off the coast.
- 1 x checked in bag per person
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Tropical View room, All Inclusive
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities at clients discretion